Container Desiccant Bags 1KG
The most widely used method of protecting products during transit and storage against the harmful effects of humidity and moisture.
Desiccant bags are mainly used in packaging applications but also on equipment where space is limited.
Desiccant bags can be easily placed throughout the cargo to provide consistent protection.
1,1KG container desiccant in inner Tyvek bag and sewn PP non-woven bag
with plastic hook (double layer)
• Kind of desiccant: formulated desiccant (calcium chloride + modified starch)
• Typical Chemical composition: 30% modified starch +70% CaCl2
• Appearance: white powder Weight: 1050 ±50grams Bag size:
• Dimensions: Length: 640+/-50mm; Width: 185+/-20mm; Thickness: 30+/-10mm
• Material: Inner bag: heat-sealed Tyvek, 1056D/1059D, produced by Du Pont
• Outer bag: sewn PP non-woven with strong plastic hook, about 100g/m2,
• 3 sides heat-sealed/sewn
• Particle size of desiccant: 0.5-2mm Moisture content: <5% (150 °C) The adsorption capacity of moisture: >=200% at 30 °C and 90%RH
Storage: Cool dry location, 2 years shelf life
• Each 1KGDB can absorb over 2,2 litres water and the weight will become over 3,6 kg
• Generally, 4-8 bags of S1102TN are recommended for 20 feet container and
• 8-16 bags for 40 feet container to protect against condensation damage in ocean,
• Truck, rail and air shipping container or long term storage.
• 1KGDB is sewn with a strong plastic hook and can be easily hanged inside the container
• Do not content any COBALT CHLORIDE (CoCl2) and DIMETHYL FUMARATE (DMF)
• Bulk packaged grains
• Paints & Varnishes
• Canned goods