Fortris Composite Strapping is outstanding due to its excellent material characteristics. The core of our composite strapping is made of untwisted polyester yarn. This type of strapping achieves higher strength and lower elongation. The special recipe of our polypropylene coating ensures an optimal compound with the polyester fibers and is at the same time resistant to most chemical solvents, bases and acids.
Our composite strap is available with a width of 13 mm and a traction force of 300 daN linear / 575 daN within a system up to a width of 32 mm and a traction force of 1.500 daN linear / 2600 daN within a system. Due to its high abrasion protection it is well-suited for products with rough surfaces and edges. Our composite strapping bands are spooled on a 200 mm pivotal.
FORTRIS COMPOSITE STRAPPING FEATURES:
• As strong as steel
• No sharp edges that could damage your products
• Cannot rust or rot
• Resistant to all weather conditions and UV
• High capacity to absorb shocks during transport, high retained tension due to its elastic elongation and memory even on contacting packages
• Fast and easy to handle
• High cross directional strength
COMPOSITE STRAPPING CAN BE USED WITH:
• Galvanised Wire Buckles
• Fortris Tensioner
• Fortris Mobile & Static Dispenser